Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello World!


Welcome!
(I have decided to start my blog on the ides of March…beware!) ;)

My name is Alicia Halloran and I am an animal communicator living in Chicago.
I plan to post mostly about animals and how they affect my life, work and dreams. Currently I share my home with 4 amazing cats, 2 fabulous guinea pigs, 3 giant goldfish, 1 brave canary and 1 miraculous cockatiel. You will be hearing more and more about them and from them in the future. A well as from and about those animals I have shared my life with in the past and work with daily.
I make no promises of updating regularly but I have high hopes!! Thank you for joining me in this amazing launch day!!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo! Alicia. I'm listening...I know I'm not going crazy when the raven's are calling to me. I love the sounds of their song's and protection. The other day, I would swear the seagulls were putting on a show for me, just so I would smile and remember that I am part of ALL that is...
    Thank you for communicating and all that you do...
    Love, Leticia

    ReplyDelete