Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Special Events

Animal Healing Circle
Tuesday, July 19, 8:00 - 9:15 PM EDT
This special event is $45 and takes place over the phone.


Join me for an Animal Healing Circle Tuesday, July 19 where I  will look at the spirit of animals as they are working in the world and the energy of how animals are impacted and effecting all of our lives. I will touch on the messages being communicated to us by animals around the world and talk about how we can listen more closely to hear the messages yourself. In addition, I will address questions about your animals or animals in general. This is a special group presentation tele-seminar where individual and universal messages will be shared. Register at www.sevenlevelscoaching.com or call 978-475-7747 to reserve your spot. Upon registration, you will receive information on how to phone in for the session.
I can't wait to "see" you there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment