Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

BlogPaw


My amazing guinea pig Agape and I spent this past weekend in Columbus Ohio attending an amazing conference called BlogPaws . It was held for people who blog about animals. I am proud to have joined those ranks recently and am also thrilled to have met so many amazing people writing so many amazing blogs! I hope to share more about them and more about what I have learned. Right now I am still digesting everything and organizing all my new tools.

I do want to give a shout out to my good friend Pam of Purrfect Play . She invited me shared her car and room and herself with me all weekend. Thank you, Pam! I had a great time and LOVED meeting your family, furry and otherwise!!

I plan on featuring some of my favorite blogs through links and guest blog appearances. So, if you are interested in guest blogging let me know and we will set something up!

Thanks again for such a fabulous weekend!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Now I am up to date on your life (smile- if only life was as easy as a blog)...maybe it is???
    love tom

    ReplyDelete