Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Voice of the World



I was watching the ABC Nightly News last night and they chose researchers of animal language as their persons of the week. It got me thinking about how the world is always communicating. There are millions of languages amongst millions of species. I am not a scientist but I am a communicator and a participant on this planet. I love what I hear. There is so much not to love is what we are shown but I choose to hear what I love. That hum that penetrates may body singing joy and love throughout the universe for all to hear.
We are in a society right now that is deafening because that hum is getting louder. The current din will not be able to keep up, soon it will be all we hear, we listen quietly to all that is peace and joy, love and light. It changes everything, always.
While writing this a big bumbling bumble bee came buzzing around my window. Drunk with life, awakening from a too long hibernation..bzz, bzz, bzz..

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts Alicia! I'm enjoying the blog so far and look forward to your insights and musings as you continue building your new tool of communication!

    ReplyDelete