Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Great Green Weekend

(random but beautiful sea slug aka Spanish Dancer from Oceans. More on that later)

I had such a fun weekend I hardly know where to start! I met some amazing people and went on great adventures. Overall a great weekend. It all began on Thursday when I took Fermi to see "Oceans" for Earth day. I love taking Fermi to the movies, he is a great date.
 Sweet and cuddly.

On Saturday I attended an Earth Day party at a friend's house. We all made our favorite green cleaning product. We were assisted by a fabulous young man who did a great job providing for a room full of women. 11 years old and totally had his space! He was great! Thanks, Jack!

Sunday I met my friend Pam from Morton Arboretum for an Earth Day festival. There were vendors selling different earth friendly stuff.
That is where I met Kim selling Soap Nuts. They are a laundry detergent alternative. Should be great for dirty guinea pig fleece! Here is a link to their website:
Yoreganics
I am super excited to try them out and will report back my findings soon.

What I found the most exciting about the whole weekend was that everyone I met was having such a great time, having fun doing what they love. What fabulous inspiration from the Earth, doing what you love!

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment