Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fermi is the George Clooney of guinea pigs

I was sitting with Fermi, my amazingly handsome guinea pig the other night and he just very plainly and out of the blue informed me that he is the George Clooney of guinea pigs.



I stopped and looked at him and actually could see exactly what he was talking about. He is the George Clooney of pigs. Fermi is very handsome and can make all the girls giggle, as does George Clooney. I have witnessed this many times with him as we do many events together (Fermi and I, not George Clooney). I will have him in my arms and a pile of women will come around and start petting him and then start giggling for no apparent reason (I will occasionally join in as well!). I tell the women that Fermi is quite a ladies man and the laughing intensifies. He creates his own cloud of hysteria (very mch like George Clooney)!
Men have a strong reaction to him as well. They seem to focus in on him and know that he is the man's man of guinea pigs. Fermi will often pee on men, as I imagine George Clooney does in his own way, probably not literally.
I have other guinea pigs but Fermi has always attracted the most attention. Maybe it's the magical sparkle in his eye. He is just a fabulous, sexy pig. Yay, Fermi!

No comments:

Post a Comment