Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Not for the Faint of Heart


 This is what I have been through the past 2 weeks.  I had a failed community experience with my 3 guinea pigs which left my beloved Fermi with a bite that abscessed and needed to be opened and drained.

I have flushed some nasty stuff (2 years ago Agape was neutered and then abscessed on both sides…I referred to that experience as flushing junk out of Agape's junk) but this was the worst.  Having to squirt lid into that wound then sticking a swab in there full of cream.  It never felt like a bonding as it did with Agape.  Fermi and I were expelling a demon.  There was something growing in us that had to go.  He used his body to show me my spirit.


The first night his little (not really) wound closed and needed to be reopened, the same the next morning.  There have been a lot of tears and sobs and squeals and so many horrible sounds that happen when things are being extracted.










(this is after 1 week)

I am happy to report that we are all healing.  Fermi's wound has completely closed and healed and my spirit has restored and is turning all that garbage back to love.



(2 weeks)










I am happy to report that we are all healing.  Fermi's wound has completely closed and healed and my spirit has restored and is turning all that garbage back to love.

One of the miracles that I have seen from this experience is that Fermi suffered from congestive heart failure.  He had symptoms of coughing and runny eyes and since his wound he has had no symptoms at all.  Fermi has the strongest heart I know.  My Love.







(original post 2/4/11)



No comments:

Post a Comment