Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Tilli goes for a walk



Tilli has taken to going for walks.  He hops out of his cage strolls around for 20 minutes or so and hops back in.  I am often on the phone when he hops out.  It is shocking to see a guinea pig walk across your living room!  I think it is really good for him.  He was a rescue and his back legs have always been weak.  I believe he was cage bound.  Big pig in tiny cage. No room to exercise those legs.  He has since moved into a HUGE cage and actually runs around and “popcorns” like a very happy piggy!

Tilli is the sweetest guinea pig and loves to be petted.  Not so much held, he’ll pee on you almost instantly.  But I can sit next to his cage and scratch his chin (s) for ever! Sometimes I think he is a puppy at heart.

Enjoy this little video of Tilli taking a walk.



(original post 3/31/11

No comments:

Post a Comment